Saturday, 18 June 2011

Thank you kindly

Good evening, sweet friends!
I'm stopping by for the last time tonight, and I'll make it a quick post, I'm pooped!
It's been such a fun day, we spent almost all of it with the family, and I loved watching Zuzia play with her cousins. She's very good at draining the life out of us all, though... :)
I've got a card to share with you, of course! It's pretty simple, I like the mix of patterns and a pop of pink.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (River Rock), PTI (Rustic White); paper: DCWV (Mariposa); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 18, Fancy Phrases), Layers Of Color (Flutterescent), PTI (Fancy Flourishes), Glitz Design (Circle Flourish); ink: PTI (Fresh Snow), Versa Magic (Spanish Olive, Pink Grapefruit, Niagara Mist), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); ribbon: SU!; button

I'm playing with the new Waltzingmouse sketch challenge (WMSC52). This week they're celebrating the year of sketches, by letting us choose a favourite from any of the previous ones, and I chose WMSC27 below. I'm always drawn to simple, classic designs.
My colours are inspired by TSTR66.



I hope you like the card! Thank you so much for visiting my crafty corner tonight :)
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Your coordination of beautiful papers and images is stunning. Thanks so much for playing along with the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love this, it is truly gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You? Simple? This is a beautifuls card though. Ive been drooling over those Waltzingmouse Stamps that match nestabilities for months. I haven't been able to afford them. Ecpensive Hobby this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Chupa!!!! I love the colors and the pretty butterfly :-) Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful project with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's simply beautiful Chupa! I especially love your butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh beautiful use of that sketch, Chupa! I love the butterfly, and how you stamped behind the the top of the pretty label...the image and colors coordinate so well with the designs in your patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful papers, fabulous sentiment, great butterfly - just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely Chupa! the colors and pretty butterfly and all the stampings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing in its elegant simplicity! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card. I just adore the single vibrant flutterby gracing the center of the card. Genius!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012