Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Two...

Good evening, bloggers :)
I had a long day, not the best one around either (ugh, seems like it's falling into a routine lately), and I've still got heaps of work ahead. Thus, please excuse my brief post, I'm just going to show you today's stuff and then get straight into remaining business :)

First card, made with the MOJO194 sketch, and the colours of cQc#88. I {heart} these MME Lost & Found papers!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, SU! (Soft Suede); paper: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found); stamps: PTI (All About You Additions); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); flower: Prima; leafy branch die: Taylored Expressions; lace trim; pearls: Kaisercraft; border punch: EK Success



AND, a card quite different in style, a bit of an experiment, really... I had this idea of creating a stormy sea with PTI Fancy Flourishes stamps, not sure about the result. What do you think?
The sun behind the aeroplane, and the waves are coloured in with Copics.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (blue, red), white; stamps: PTI (Fancy Flourishes), Hampton Art; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue, Summer Sky); Copics; corner rounder / border punch: EK Success; black pen; letter stickers: American Crafts; button; grosgrain ribbon

The card follows the Card Patterns sketch 118:



Thanks for stopping by! Hugs,
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Your first card is so elegant. Love, love that flower. The second card is wonderful...that is a GREAT idea! I think it looks like the sea. It's awesome! I haven't done this sketch yet...but need to get moving on that! Take care! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work with the ColourQ colors this week, my friend! The mixed papers are lovely, and I am such a fan of the scattered pearls and that beautiful flower.

    How incredibly clever of you using the flourishes for the waves! This is brilliant, Chupa. I will definitely be filing this idea to CASE in the future, given the number of ocean lovers in my family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que proyectos tan bonitos, pero me ha enamorado la primera tarjeta se ve super elegante esa flor encantadora.
    Cariños

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are both fabulous. I love the colours on your Mojo card and your second card is just brilliant - so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Mojo card!! Love how you used the colours and the sketch! Great take on the other sketch too! Love how you created waves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes Chupa! That first card took my breath away - pure gorgeousness! It always amazes me how you are able to whip up so many unique and beautiful cards - you're such an inspiration! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards Chupa! I especially like the first one. So elegant. The sketch and colors are perfect. :o) The second is super cute. Great take on the sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE what u did with the flourish stamps!!! Great idea. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Chupa! I love how you used your colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both of your cards...thanks for reminding me about my own Lost & Found stash...wonderful inspiration. Your Airplane card is soo fun!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you're rocking the sketches Iwona! Love that airplane card though, nice to see your cutesy side.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both fab! I love the stripes and that wonderful flower on the first one. Thanks for playing at colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chupa, I could just eat these up - they are scrumptious! Thanks so much for playing with the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always have awesome projects! I love coming here and looking at them!!! thanks for playing at ColourQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chupa, both cards are stunning! Love when you play Mojo Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are fabulous! Your mojo card is just stunning... the perfect backdrop for that beautiful flower. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Your top card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the mixture of textures! Incredible! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012