Saturday, 11 June 2011

Two

Hi friends, how's your weekend so far? I'm just popping in with a couple of cards...

I had this SU! stamp set for a long time and I love the sentiments in it, but it's the first time I inked up these flowers, and this particular sentiment. I think it turned out rather nice.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, American Crafts (green), PTI (Rustic Cream); paper: October Afternoon (Thrift Shop); stamps: SU! (Happy Harmony); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Magic (Oasis Green, Sea Breeze), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); wrinkled ribbon; sewing machine; buttons; Nestabilities Circles/Labels 10; flower

I made it with the sketch from Wild Orchid Challenge 25, and I'm also entering my card into PPA97 - Signature Style, and Lily Pad Cards Ribbon Challenge.



I also made this one, with VLVJune2011 Week 2 sketch, and the colours of PDCC85:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, PTI (Rustic Cream), American Crafts (pink); paper: DCWV (Latte); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 18), Layers Of Color (Sent With Love); ink: Memento (London Fog, Sweet Plum, Rose Red); QuicKutz embossing folder (Diamonds & Dots); Pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; lace trim: Kaisercraft; Nestabilities Circles/Labels 18; border punch: EK Success; corner rounder: EK Success



See you later! xoxo
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Oh you have such a wonderful style - and flair for creating! These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you inked the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wow of the pink Chupa! thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chupa! I haven't seen that stamp and sentiment before - it's lovely, I agree. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Chupa. I LOVE the embossing you've done on the wedding card, just perfect! I'm going to have to rush out and buy that embossing folder now! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are beautiful. I especially LOVE the first one with it's vintage feel and to be honest am glad to see you haven't gone totally CAS...LOL...I love your CAS creations and I'm glad to see you add it to your repertoire but, I wouldn't want to you completely abandon your signature style since it's SO distinctive and gorgeous. Anything you create in any style is to die for...you are an artist and a designer at heart and you have an impeccable eye for aesthetics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. I love the flower. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I'm lovin' that label, Chupa! And your pearl-studded, embossed panel is scrumptious! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Love the colors on the second card and the first design is striking. Glad you joined us at the pond!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty with wonderful detail. Thanks for joining WOC this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012