Monday, 27 June 2011

Two

Ok, so I thought I'd try on a little 'leisurely' stamping, but I see that I'm still struggling to find my mojo. These are the two cards that I made, you be the judge!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Plum Pudding, Melon Berry, Rustic White); stamps: PTI (Blooming Button Bits, Mat Stack 1 - with die, Delightful Doilies, Polka Dot Basics); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud, Sweet Plum), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Nestabilities Circles; satin ribbon: Sullivans; buttons

I made it with Card Patterns sketch 121, and the colours of Moe's Wacccky Challenge at A Passion For Papertrey blog. If only not my creative blockade... I'm really liking the idea of drawing the colours from a hat. I did some trial draws, to see what combinations I'll come up with, and heck, there were some really fun ones (where fun means mostly that I'd never put them together myself...lol)



Another one, quite simple design. I tried to be creative with my stamping... I'm not sure whether I like the effect (I'd put things together more neatly next time), but here goes...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, white; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Asian Gardens Additions); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Magic (Sea Breeze); American Crafts Thickers; BG10 Copic; black pen

This time I played with WMSC53. I wanted the clouds to picture the horizontal panels, but I can see that the sentiment works too :)


As always, thank you for paying me a visit! Have a goodie,
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Oh I see lots of mojo here, Chupa! These cards are so lovely! I love the way you used the WM sketch, and used the letters to emphasize the word "rain". The patterned clouds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky use of the sketch Iwona, love your rain!

    Thanks for joining the Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Chupa, these are great. I love those little flowers with the buttons. And the rain card is fantastic. I love that October Afternoon patterned paper for the clouds. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your clear an simple Style, specialle the WMS card came out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chupa...both cards are beautiful...I ESPECIALLY love the second one...I ADORE the clouds and the rain...and I live in Vancouver, Canada so...A LOT of rain falls into my garden ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Chupa your mojo is most definitely at home!! These are both lovely. I really like the CAS one for WMSC - the paper pieced clouds are super! And I like what you did with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I could just come here day after day for inspiration - awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, Chupa!! Esp love the 2nd card, it's SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, wow, what an honour to have you participate in MY challenge!! It's gorgeous! I love that you tried picking out colours yourself, isn't it fun? And crazy? I also love the little rain scene you've created :) So fabulous :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like how you used the pink buttons as flowers. really lovely :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fabulous cards Chupa! Love them! Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two lovely designs Chuppa - great colors on these - love the rain cloud and fun felt letters on the WMS sketch card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute cards Chupa! I love your idea for the rain. I had a hard time with this sketch. You make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012