Saturday, 4 June 2011

Wee Memories Blog Hop - Nature girl

Welcome to another Wee Memories challenge! It's the first Saturday of the month, and it means that we're having a Blog Hop!
You should have arrived here from Giovana's blog, but if you ever get lost, or want to join in now, please refer to the Wee Memories blog, for the master list of participants and info.

The theme of our challenge is Anything Goes!
Our fabulous sponsor is Amber Ink, and I used the cute digi stamp from their Grow Green set, on my sample.






Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Melon Mambo), American Crafts (Coffee), white; paper: Cosmo Cricket; stamp: Amber Ink (digi), Grace Taylor (sentiment); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; grosgrain ribbon; corner rounder: EK Success; buttons

I used the lovely Lucy's sketch again, from the Lawn Fawn challenge in the Lily Pad Cards. I'm a sucker for classic, simple layouts, that are open for interpretation.
The colours come from CTD144, but as you can see, I *enhanced* them with a couple of additional colours *wink*


From here you're to hop over to Laurel Beard's blog! Happy hopping!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This one makes me smile! Great take on Lucy's sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous! Great coloring and I am in LOVE with the paper! So cute! I am loving all these images on the Wee Memories blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chupa! I love your take on the sketch and love your card! I like how you used the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Chupa!!Love the PP and your coloring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I love the fun and bright colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, the DS paper combination is stunning, as is the colouring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and bright! Love it! So thrilled to be joining the team this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! It reminds me that I need to start planting in my own garden!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous - really love this card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012