Monday, 4 July 2011

BBB12 - Summer and/or Vacation

Hi, bloggers! I finally can share some wonderful news with you - I'm on Flourishes Bring Back Beautiful Design Team!!



I'm hysterically happy... I've been dreaming about making it into one of Flourishes DT's for a very long time. I consider their product leading on the market; their stamps, although incredibly detailed, always leave a beautiful, crisp impression. I'm a sucker for all their amazing life-like flowers, fruit and just about all the rest... ahhhh :)

Today launches a new BBB challenge, and it's called The Beauty of Summer and/or Vacation.
As summer is in full swing we are enjoying the warmer temperatures and many are going on vacation. Make a creation with the theme of summer or vacation and link up your Bringing Back Beautiful Challenge creation here to enter. If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword BBB12. You have until July 31st to enter! As we unveil our challenge for next month, we’ll share our True Beauties – those card makers who wowed us with this challenge! Winners will be featured on the Flourishes Blog and will receive a True Beauty blog button to display proudly on their blog!

I made my sample with the beautiful Life, Love & Lemons set. I was aiming for a homespun look, so the obvious choice was some October Afternoon papers.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (red), recycled kraft, white, cream; paper: October Afternoon (Thrift Shop); stamps: Flourishes (Life, Love & Lemons); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Nestabilities Ovals/Scalloped Ovals); sewing machine; Sprinkles, button, string: AnnaBelle Stamps; lace trim: Kaisercraft; ribbon

I used the SSSC124 sketch:



Make sure you'll visit the rest of the Team:

Cindy Coutts
Heather Jensen
Julie Koerber (having a break this week)
Kathy Jones
Laura Fredrickson
Yvonne Hagane
and another 'newbie', Mona Pendleton

Thanks so much for taking a peek!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Congrats on the DT. Look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Festive to the Max!! I love your coloring and the red, white and blue makes it perfect for today's holiday. Happy 4th to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news Iwona....I have noticed you're a big fan of Flourishes stamps so hearty congrats to you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read about it over on the Flourishes blog, big congrats!! I agree, the stamps are gorgeous and you use them so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chupa! Welcome aboard the team. I'm so looking forward to working with you and absolutely admire your work. This is a lovely card. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Chupa!! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Chupa! Lovin' the lemons paired with the pretty patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stunning, Iwona! Also, welcome to the BBB team!!! I`m looking forward to see your beautiful creations every month.
    Hugs Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frist, welcome to the BBB team, we are happy to have you join us. Second, I love the lemons against the sheet music. You did a fab job pairing up your image with the cute papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're going to be a great addition to the BBB Team! Congrats! I agree, there's just NO stamps like Flourishes. They are superb! Beautiful cheerful sweet lemon card too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEAH...FINALLY! Thrilled to have you part of the Flourishes family! Your style fits right in and I just love the happy colors you used on this card! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply STUNNING Iwona!!! Gorgeous use of colour and design and love the detailing and popped up image!!! SO excited to have you a part of the team!!!!! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely ADORE this card! Every detail is STUNNING! Congrats on becoming a FLourishes BBB DT member...I`m not surprised at all..you could probably get onto ANY design team you want...you`re amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012