Friday, 15 July 2011

Bring on the bling

Hello blogland!
I'm afraid I must greet you with another brief post, I'm so wasted tonight! You would think that in this situation I'd rather have an early night, instead of cutting into paper and getting my fingers inky, but I decided that I keep up with my status of an addict, and make something, before the day ends :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Ripe Avocado), SU! (Baja Breeze), white; paper: Crate Paper; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 18, Fancy Phrases), Layers Of Color (Vintage Roses); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue, Pear Tart), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Versa Magic (Spanish Olive); Copics; Pink Paislee Artisan Elements; Nestabilities Labels 18; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; sewing machine; pinking shears

Cutting it short on time, with the WMSC55 sketch. Quite a free take :)


And another one, made for another Flourishes new release challenge - FLLCJUL02 Copy Cat Challenge. We are asked to CASE any creation of any DT member, and I went for this beauty by Kathy Jones. Apart from the flawless, polished look, I was taken by the addition of brown and how much it adds to the card. I stayed quite true to the original.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Lemon Tart), American Crafts (teal, brown), white; paper: October Afternoon (Thrift Shop); stamps: Flourishes (Wreaths Of All Seasons); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles/Labels 14; border punch: EK Success; Pearls, string: AnnaBelle Stamps; gold ribbon; paper piercer

Thank you very much for your lovely comments! You probably know it well enough yourselves, how much it means that someone chooses to devote a couple of minutes of their day, to let you know that he/she appreciates your artwork. I don't tell you that often enough, I hope you'll forgive me crudeness. I love you, friends :)
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Both of these are wonderful. I really like that rose wreath in the set, its perfect for all cards. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Copy Cat Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great takes on the sketch, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for leaving your sweet comment on my blog and also for this beautiful inspirational card. I love that you've layered the labels, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous designs on these, Chupa! I love how you layered the tulips over the WMS label...looks like a fancy family crest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are lovely. I really like the bowl of roses on the first with the lovely bling detail. And the rose wreath on the second is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chupa,
    Two beautiful cards. (As always). I have cased one of the cards I bought off you awhile ago now as a request for a customer at ACFS. I hope you dont mind. It is on my blog at the moment.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your comment about being an addict, grin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are lovely cards, I especially love the Flourishes one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, as your cards always are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what beautiful cards you have shared with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are beautiful and I love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ADORE both cards...especially the second one...it's just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012