Saturday, 23 July 2011

Buttons, buttons

Well, here I am again! I shouldn't be doing this, it's late and I'm pooped... but there you go, a couple of challenges have been calling me :)

The first card I made on the basis of the cool PPA103 sketch.



I stumbled upon these simple Dawn's cards earlier today, and I've been wanting to make something similar.
Little I knew about the just launched, PTI's Stamp-a-faire challenges on Nichole's blog, until I visited it for updates - AFTER I finished my card. It appears that the card is more than fitting for the Challnge #2, which is to pair hot pink with grey. What a coincidence!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Raspberry Fizz, Rustic White), American Crafts (grey); stamps: PTI (Year Of Flowers: Larkspurs, Polka Dot Basics); ink: Memento (London Fog, Angel Pink, Lilac Posies); Nestabilities Labels 10; buttons

The other card, more "Chupa style", is made with the DS11 sketch:



Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Summer Sunrise), American Crafts (dark brown); paper: My Little Shoebox; stamps: There She Goes (Spread Your Wings, Wonderful Winter Wishes); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa, Lady Bug, Cantaloupe); Copics; buttons; black pen; May Arts ribbon; corner rounder: EK Success; border punch: Fiskars; sewing machine

I'm signing off for good this time, time for bed! I hope to see you tomorrow... don't forget to check out my previous posts! Smooches,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Two fab cards as always. But the bottom one has stolen my heart! Love those colours...and those buttons and butterflies are oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for leaving so many comments at once...I am just catching up on the posts I missed while I was away. This card is so BEAUTIFUL! I love the patterned paper, the butterflies, and the buttons...the colour combo is simply brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012