Monday, 25 July 2011

CAS-ify me: Color Inspiration Challenge #7

Hello again, lovelies!
I'm back with a simple card - quick to make and quick to blog about :P
Inspired by the Color Inspiration Challenge #7 at Paper Crafts Connection,



and the layout of this beautiful card by Kryssi. Goodness me, does she know how to pull out CAS...
(I love love LOVE being inspired by fellow crafters!!)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, PTI (Rustic Cream); paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: Hero Arts (Three Ferns, Tree Birds & Messages); ink: Versa Magic (Turquoise Gem), Hero Arts (Soft Apricot), ColorBox (Peach Pastel); baker's twine; buttons; corner rounder: EK Success

I don't remember using this simple stamping technique before... duh! I inked the ferns with the lighter ink, and brushed the edges with the darker one. Definitely should do it more often.
See you later!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You definitely should do it more because it ROCKS! Oh girlie is there *any* style you can't master? This is CAS gorgeousness combined with fabulous colours AND a fabulous technique! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012