Thursday, 7 July 2011

CAS-ify me - times two

Good evening, peeps :)
I'm awfully sleepy, but I wanted to share these before tomorrow, that will have a good amount of posting to prepare on its own. They're two simple cards, I hope you'll like them!

The first card that I quite like, follows the SC340 sketch, and A Passion For Papertrey's Make For The Border challenge. I wanted to pull out some border punch, but this fun patterned paper by MME fell into my hands, and I let the chevron do the job instead.
What I don't like about the picture, is that it's damn hard to photograph the shimmer of Sakura Glitter Pen! There's a fair bit of it on the flowers, and it looks fantastic... it's a shame you can't see it.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Raspberry Fizz, Rustic White, Ripe Avocado); paper: My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist); stamps: PTI (Year Of Flowers: Gladiolus, Mega Mixed Messages); ink: Memento (Bamboo Leaves); Copics; baker's twine; sewing machine; Sakura Glitter Pen; button


I'm not sure about the next one... it doesn't really speak to me. It reminds me of some of the nameless cards in the SU! catalogues, that may indeed be lovely and perfectly made, but just don't make you go "oomph". What do you think?

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Wild Wasabi, Apricot Appeal), American Crafts (red); paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose); stamps: Kaisercraft, PTI (Mega Mixed Messages); ink: Memento (Lady Bug), PTI (Fresh Snow); Nestabilities Circles; grosgrain ribbon

This card was made with CTD149 and FTL147 in mind.



Have a lovely day, see you tomorrow!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are simply gorgeous! Love those layouts! Great job! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the first one!

    Your comment about the cards in SU catalogues made me roar with laughter... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012