Wednesday, 27 July 2011

CAS-ify me - Waltzingmouse sketch

Helloo! I'm sneaking in VERY quickly, before the madness starts! (the last day of TSG sneak peeks and a new CASE Study challenge is about to launch soon)
Here's a classic in-betweener, a card that came together fairly quickly (well, cutting out the flowers was a tedious part ;))

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist, Rustic White); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Fancy Phrases, Asian Gardens); ink: Versa Magic (Pink Grapefruit, Turquoise Gem, Sea Breeze); corner rounder: EK Success

The layout is based on WMSC57, although I did my tweaks, as I do :)
I turned the sketch to make it vertical, and changed the position of the sentiment, to suit my card better.
The colours are taken from cQc#95.


See you in a bit! I hope you'll come and see what else I've got for you today :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Love the blue tones with pop of coral. The spray of flowers is just perfect. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - what a great card! The cascade of flowers is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty..love how you did the flowers..
    very creative..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! The flower border is beautiful, and these colors are perfect for a get well card. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Chupa! I love the cascade of flowers in those colors...so worth cutting them out in my book :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layers on this Chupa - your cut out flowers and background stampings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa, This is so pretty. Your flowers are cut perfectly, and your design gives this set a whole diffent feel. This is a really nice color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Chupa! I really like your trellis border in the background. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Those flowers turned out wonderfully! Lovely take on this weeks colours. Thanks for playing along with us again at ColourQ. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012