Thursday, 7 July 2011

CASE Study Challenge #47

Welcome to a new CASE Study challenge, peeps!
If you guessed from the (very late, I know...) sneak peek that our new Muse is Dawn Woleslagle from WPlus9, well... you guessed right!
I'm very excited about this month (and I say it with all our Muses... haha), Dawn's talent is immense, and her style one of a kind. I'm hoping to pick up some CAS mojo while creating with her inspiration, it's the style that I definitely learn about more!
Here's the stunner, that we're working with this week...

Link

LinkLinkI know, right?? Pure genius...
So, I went CAS as well. I kept the impact of the coloured flowers, against the white background and black frame. I changed the layout, to suit the WMSC54 sketch.
Instead of framing the whole card with the scored lines, I grounded it with the two horizontal lines at the bottom.
I wanted so much to include the vellum strip, but in the end it didn't fit in. Perhaps next time!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (black), white; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Roses In Bloom); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Score-Buddy

Here's the Waltzingmouse sketch. Can you tell mine is a pretty free take? :)


Unfortunately, two of our DT gals are stepping down this week - Melyssa & Lenet. We're going to miss them... I hope you'll find the minute to stop by their blogs and wish them the best for the future.
I'd love you to visit the rest of the CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what they cooked up with the given inspiration...

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin (taking a week's break)
Julie Smith
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Dawn Woleslagle - July Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Take care, and thanks for popping in!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love both Dawn's card and yours Iwona. Great interpretation of the WMS I think. I hope to play and incorporate the vellum like Dawn did....gotta use my new vellum! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have both made the most wonderful cards. I love your interpretation of Dawn's card and the sketch - your roses are just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa, this card is simply gorgeous! Beautifully CAS and wonderfully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my the coloring and masking is absolutely GORGEOUS, Chupa! What a stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Chupa! Your flowers are devine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch!! Such an impact! beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow and more WOW! the colours and the colouring are awesome, your layout is perfect for these beautiful big blooms!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how clean and simple this card is yet the colours just pop out. Great take of the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012