Thursday, 14 July 2011

CASE Study Challenge #48

I'm sure you know by now, that Thursdays are special days for me, with a new CASE Study challenge launching each week. I giggle like a girl, seeing that our Muses, players and DT gals, are all enjoying the ride as much as I do :)
Our Muse for July is Dawn Woleslagle, and I love how her cards challenge me to try something new.
Here's this week's inspiration... one of the most amazing cards of Dawn that I came across. Wouldn't you agree??

Link

LinkLinkI think it's pretty straightforward, how I was inspired. Apart from the similar layout, I decided to use a neutral for my base too, only I broke it down with some pastels.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (River Rock), PTI (Harvest Gold), white; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Fancy Phrases), PTI (Turning A New Leaf, Through The Trees), Glitz Design (Distressing); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe), Versa Magic (Pink Grapefruit, Wheat), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); sewing machine; buttons

My colour inspiration comes from Tuesday Trigger: Perty & Flirty:



We are introducing a new Design Team member today, Debby Hughes! Make sure you'll stop by her blog and leave her some love this week :)
I'd love you to visit the rest of the CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what they cooked up with the given inspiration...

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin (taking a break)
Julie Smith
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Dawn Woleslagle - July Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Take care, and thanks for popping in!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warm welcome Chupa! And a beautiful card you have created - I love the colours built on the neutrals base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, and I WANT that coat...so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful..I never think to use staples as an accent but they so work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Chupa! I'm loving the staples and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the different elements / textures...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME!! I really LOVE the embossing in that bright pink!! =) The design of the card is BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS for sharing!!
    Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Miss Trigger Target! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the Trigger Target! This is such a beautiful design and I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the Tuesday Trigger win your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chupa: Kudos!--for being a Tuesday Trigger winner!!! Your card interpretation is super!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012