Thursday, 21 July 2011

CASE Study Challenge #49

Hello, hello! Ready for another CASE Study challenge? I know I am!
Here's the magnificent creation by our Muse Dawn Woleslagle, that I chose for us to work with this time:



Everything about it is perfection... the colours, the layout, the soft lines.
I tried to channel some of that softness on my card. You be the judge whether I succeeded :)
I also seem to be a little obsessed with staples lately... ack!



Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Spring Moss, Rustic Cream); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 10), There She Goes (Ice Cream), PTI (Guide Lines Two); ink: Versa Magic (Gingerbread, Wheat), PTI (Fresh Snow); Nestabilities Labels 10; glitter glue: Stickles; button; border punch, corner rounder: EK Success; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Swiss Dots); staples

I took the sketch from SC342, and the inspiration from CAS127.


Edited to add:
I wasn'tquite satisfied with the above card, and so I made this one too. I do like it better :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Spring Moss, Rustic White, Melon Berry), American Crafts (brown); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 18), Prima (Cantaria), PTI ( Mega Mixed Messages); label dies: Nestabilities (Labels 18), PTI (Mat Stack 1); ink: Versa Magic (Pink Grapefruit), Memento (FreRich Cocoa); Pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; ScoreBuddy

We're introducing another fabulous chick to our Team this week, Clare Buswell! She is the third DT member, who made it to the Top 15 in the Gallery Idol... man, I'm so proud of all of them :)

I'd love you to visit the rest of the CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what they cooked up with the inspiration...

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin (taking a break)
Julie Smith
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Dawn Woleslagle - July Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thanks for popping in, see you again soon!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I think the ice-cream image and sentiment are just such fun. Love the colours. I'm not sure about staples - for me they never quite work!!

    However, I love the second card this is really elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two for the price of one LOL! Both great, love the ice cream on the first and the colours just speak to me on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both of your cards equally...the sparkles atop the ice cream are fab and the second card is beautiful in both color and style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is the 1st one for me all the way, maybe it is my total addiction for icecream that lead me that way-lol!! then again maybe it is the sentiment, it explains why I love desserts.....! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012