Thursday, 28 July 2011

CASE Study Challenge #50!

For my TSG Zoo-pendous Blog Hop post, please click HERE or scroll down. Thank you :)

We're up to the 50th challenge at CASE Study, can you believe it?? Moreover, August is our Anniversary month, and my little blog will turn One! We are holding a Blog Hop on the 4th of August, with the DT gals and our previous Muses, and LOTS of YUMMY prizes!
You can read more about it here. I sincerely hope that you'll join in :)
Here's the badge for you to grab, if you'd like to help us spread the word!

CASE Study Anniversary Blog Hop
On another note, there's still a lot to look forward to in July... how about another portion of inspiration from Dawn Woleslagle, our July Muse?



I SO knew that I'm going to use this card for an inspiration, when I saw it on Dawn's blog. It's perfectly CAS, and you know that I've been challenging myself to clean & simple. Sometimes I think I do well, sometimes I definitely don't, but I think this little number is one of my better takes :)
I'm normally scared of white cards, also because I'm having a hard time photographing them against the white wall. Again, this time it wasn't so bad!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist), white; stamps: The Craft's Meow (Celebrating You); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), PTI (Fresh Snow); Copics; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Distressed Stripes); Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; corner rounder: EK Success

I took the sketch from CPS228, and the colour inspiration from Tuesday Trigger: Squares to Cherish:


I'd love you to visit the rest of the CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what they cooked up with the inspiration...

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin (taking a break)
Julie Smith
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Dawn Woleslagle - July Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thanks for stopping by, and make sure you'll see what else I've been up to lately... boy has it been a busy week :)
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Definitely one of my faves of yours! I LOVE this! The colours are just beautiful! The white looks superb with these colours. The name of these flowers is escaping me at the moment, but they remind me of my mum, she used to grow them when I was young!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do white really well Chupa! And once again love the texture and dimension you've built in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, Chupa! I'm loving your foray into CAS.
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! Flowers are gorgeous and colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowie! These are amazing and my fav is the second one and your use of the CPS sketch. The colors are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in constant awe of your prolific creativity. Wow! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards and exquisite coloring... Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card for the CPS sketch is insanely beautiful.I adore the colours you use and the way you used them. always so much inspiration to be found on your blog x TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this is magnificent!!! Loving the aqua tonings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That image, your coloring and the colors are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really amaxing coloring on the Trigger Target card! So much work went into this creation, but it still has a simple, breath of fresh air feel. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on getting selected as a random winner for the Tuesday Trigger challenge. Your creation is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful...that image is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012