Sunday, 24 July 2011

Color splash

Happy Sunday, inky friends! Are you enjoying your weekend?
I haven't had much inky time so far, I'm hoping that I'll make up for it later tonight. Or, we'll have a movie night instead... whatever comes, I'm sure to enjoy it! :)

I've got a card for you, made with PDCC91 - Color Splash, Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #79, and OCC's All the B's challenge (black, bling, button, bow).
It's not my usual palette, but boy do I love the look!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, American Crafts (black); paper: Lily Bee Design; stickers, Paper Layers: Glitz Design; stamp: PTI (Mega Mixed Messages), ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); wrinkled ribbon; trim: My Mind's Eye; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; button; twine

I hope you can see the sketch in my card... I really like how it looks, but in the end I altered it quite a lot. Ugh!
My colour splash is also pretty unusual, since I used kraft for this purpose. Normally a neutral too, but when paired with black & white, it makes a statement.



Have a great day/evening, and see you around again, some time :) xoxox
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. You have such an artistic eye. This card works so well, all the elements fit together perfectly. :-)
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kraft does makes a statement when paired withblack and white. Your card is stunning Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally amazing Chupa!!! The kraft splash is perfect with the black and white!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this. Now *I* want to play, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome - love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card - I love the color and the arrangement - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I logged on here to give you a 'thank you' for the WIR card you mailed to me, but got sidetracked looking at all of your gorgeous creations! I LOVE your work! Thanks for being such a great inspiration! And the 'cat's meow' card is even better in real life! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful card and such a fun and interesting design layout. Love the great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Chupa I love kraft with black and white! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is wonderful and I like the use of the kraft here! It does make a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the black and white with kraft! Such a fabby, vintage take on the Color Splash! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a unique take on the challenge, adding Kraft, love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this, so rustic and neat. What a great choice to add brown. Thank you so much for joining in on the color splash at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... what a gorgeous vintage creation! Everything flows together so nicely :D
    Thanks for sharing!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the vintage details in your card- you always have such beautiful creations! Thanks for linking up at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your card! love your use of different pattern papers and images! fabulous! thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

    ReplyDelete
  17. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! This card is gorgeous....it's SO elegant! Beautiful details and that colour combo is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012