Sunday, 31 July 2011

Dare To Get Dirty continues

Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you're making the most of it!
Mine is about to finish soon, but I'm hoping to get some stamping done tonight, so stay tuned - there might be a post coming some time :)
In continuation of yesterday's post, I'm bringing you another card, prepared for Splitcoast Stampers' Dare To Get Dirty 2011.
Each set of challenges unveils at 8 am Central Time here at SCS, and one of today's challenges is hosted by Christina Fischer (CMF1216). You'll have to visit the link above, to see what kind of challenge that is!

I used a plethora of Glitz Design goodness here... and quite a lot of distressing! *hint hint*

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: Glitz Design; stamps: The Craft's Meow, Glitz Design; ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Liquid Pearls (Pewter); lace trim; string; sewing machine; paper flower

I'm entering my card into Card Patterns sketch 126 challenge:



To find out what today's challenges are about, visit DTGD11 forum at 8 am Central Time.
Remember, only Fan Club Members will be able to upload to this event gallery, but everyone will be able to view and comment on the submitted creations.
Thanks for visiting!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Chupa, the lace and crown are doin' it for me - the distressing is good to though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Възхитена съм от стила и майсторското изпълнение,поздрави!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Chupa!!! I love all the Glitzy Goodness and I totally love the crown!! Fabulous! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the crown.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piękna kartka, w cudnych kolorach.
    Pozdrawiam z deszczowej Polski,
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chupa! I have taken a 6 month crafting hiatus and in the time I've been gone i see that you have not skipped a beat! This is a beautiful card!


    Kristi S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in LOVE and dizzy with the goodness! I love your use of the Card Pattern's sketch for this past week - I'm DELIGHTED that you took the time to share your lovely work with us! THANK YOU! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012