Sunday, 3 July 2011

Dirty Dozen projects part 6

Hi lovelies, there's a couple of posts coming later today, but in the meantime I wanted to share the next installment of my Dirty Dozen projects... it's a long overdue post :)

We're still in the November 2010 Gallery, with the theme "Well Read". We were creating projects inspired by a book.
If you're a SCS Fan Club member, you can view the gallery here. You can also find the complete list of supplies of each of my cards there.
It's actually quite funny to see these projects now, after over half a year. I learn by comparison, how much my skills are improving - I might not consider some of these worth a "Dirty" category any more... but apparently someone out there decided that I was fitting back then, and seriously - I'm not complaining :P

I made another set of bookmarks for the gallery, this time something more frilly and elaborate...
My inspiration lay in the book "To Kill A Mockingbird" by Harper Lee. Cliche, I know... but I did like the book a lot!



The card below was loosely inspired by the "Nineteen Eighty-Four" by George Orwell
When I first read the book, I was deeply touched by the story of Winston & Julia. Although they did betray each other, in the end their relationship had a huge impact on their twisted existence.
That book showed me how much the personal touch adds to our lives.

Link

Lastly, here's one inspired by "The Prophet" by Kahlil Gibran
The book made me realize some of the most fundamental truths in life. Like, how precious is the life itself, and the people in it.



I hope to chime in with the first part of the December Gallery, some time next week. If I forget, feel free to remind me! :)
Have a great day,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012