Sunday, 31 July 2011

Featured Stamper cards

Ha, told ya'! :) There just had to be an evening's post coming tonight...
The cards that I've got to share, are both for this week's Featured Stamper challenge at SCS (FS234). Amy's gallery is full of gorgeous stuff, and I couldn't resist picking two cards for my inspiration. I only adjusted the colours, so that I'm also able to play with some of my favourite colour challenges :)

First one, inspired by Amy's Love Nature card:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (River Rock, Soft Suede); paper: DCWV; stamps: PTI (Out On A Limb Sentiments, Mat Stack 1 - with die, Fancy Flourishes); ink: Memento (Rose Bud), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Versa Magic (Wheat); sewing machine

I "cheated" with the butterfly... it's cut out from the beautiful DCWV paper :)
The colours (roughly followed), come from CTD152. I'm also entering the card into A Passion For Papertrey's Sky's The Limit challenge.



Then, there is this little number, that was inspired by Amy's beautiful You're Special card.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: cream, white; paper: The Girls' Paperie, SEI; stamps: Flourishes (Thank You); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); Copics; Nestabilities Labels 14; Pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; grosgrain ribbon; lace: Kaisercraft

Here the colours are also quite freely interpreted, I'm afraid... they come from CR84FN35. My tulip turned out much warmer in purple hues, than I wish it did :) Also, my grays are very warm.


Thank you so much for paying me a visit tonight! I surely hope that I inspired you, if only in a bit :) Have a lovely rest of the weekend,
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Stunning Chupa. I love the striped ribbon and pretty hand cut flower. You must have a lot of patience to sit and cut all these flowers because they always look amazing. :)

    Thanks for playing at CR84FN!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are beautiful! I always love layered embellishments like the butterfly and the flower. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards as always! Love the first sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! What a fun bow and beautiful flower! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your butterfly card is just amazing :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards as always, girlie! I'm all of a flutter over that butterfly - gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a warm fuzzy CASE feeling-lol!! I love the beautifully coloured flower and the butterfly- ooh la la- gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both SO GORGEOUS! I just adore your use of patterns and textures! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! How beautiful! Isn't there a limit to how many stunning cards can be posted in 1 day?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUN-NING!!! WOW!!! What beautiful creations Chupa!!! You always make my jaw drop! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Miss Chupa what a beauty!! That purple tulip is amazing and I love the shape of the die cut!!! Thanks for sharing this lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty cards! Love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card and I love the way you used the distressing ink Pumice Stone. Your colors are very subtle.

    Penny N.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both your cards are so lovely. Your CR84FN card is stunning - I think the purple tulip is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012