Monday, 4 July 2011

Glitz Design - in with the old

Hello, hello! It's my time again to host the day on the Glitz Design blog, and I decided that I'd revisit some of the older collections, that I missed using.

On the first card, I went vintage and a wee bit sentimental, with the Love Nest line. I adore this sticker! An old typewriter plus type style font equals pure bliss in my books... A little shabby touch here and there (can you see the staples?), and you get a card perfect for a gal or guy! Even though there's lace, damask and a bow, the overall feel is not too girly.



Glitz Design "Love Nest " papers: Sky, Damask
Glitz Design "Love Nest" Titles Cardstock Sticker
Glitz Design "Scarlett" Journaling Cardstock Sticker

Other: cardstock: recycled kraft, white; ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); lace: May Arts; twill ribbon; vintage button; string; staples

I followed the fabby Card Patterns sketch 122:



The next one, I kept in a more upbeat tone - I wanted a birthday card and the Hoopla collection was a perfect choice. I let the papers play a role in telling a story, and used the top corner of the Cake paper, for a couple of extra sentiments. I added a fun sticker and a rub-on, and in result I've got a cheerful card, full of wishes :)



Glitz Design "Hoopla" paper: Polka, Cake, Frames, Floral
Glitz Design "Hoopla" Titles Cardstock Sticker
Glitz Design "Hoopla" Rub-On

Other: cardstock: SU! (Kiwi Kiss), American Crafts (Black); baker's twine; sewing machine; buttons

This time I used the Cardabilities sketch #34:


I hope you enjoyed this post :) Have a wonderful day,
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! Love every single detail, such a perfect finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Love the pop of pink with the vintage goodies.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur cards are wonderful! I really love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Chupa!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Iwona, these are gorgeous cards as always! Thanks for playing along with us over at CP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards...LOVE that vintage typewriter image and typewriter font, too! I also like how you stamped the flower in black on your second card...looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! I was inspired by the first card and CASEd it HERE. Thanks again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012