Friday, 8 July 2011

Live the sweet life

Hi again! Make sure you see my previous posts for today, in particular the Paper & Such Blog Hop!

I'm chiming in with a combo challenge card. There are some of the challenges around that I could easily combine, with my idea in mind, and there's one that I discovered only after I made the card, that I found more than fitting :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Enchanted Evening), American Crafts (light blue, dark red), white; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Flourishes (Peaches and Cherries), PTI (Delightful Doilies); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Paris Dusk); Copics; lace trim; button; white gel pen (Signo)

I received some new Flourishes stamps in the mail today, and I couldn't wait to ink them up! It was only upon finishing, when I saw the Farm Fresh challenge over at the Flourishes blog (FLLCJUL11), so I'm playing along, of course!


The sketch comes from Deconstructed Sketch #9 (DS9), and the colours from TSTR69 (also TPE106 asks for Red, White & Blue):



My card is also eligible for WT330 - A Doily Deluge, and F4A62 - The good ole summer time.
So there you have it... a multi-purpose card :)
I hope you like it!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I love it! It's a real eye catcher in those bold colours and you have coloured the cherries sooooo beautifully Iwona....each with a glossy shine...fab! xL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so striking! Gosh, Chupa, if I could color like you I might never get anything else done! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Iwona! I love how you cut and popped up those gorgeous cherries -- and the papers you picked -- are so bright and cherry and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the cute white border around the image...it really makes the highlight on the cherries pop! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with your new stamps and the Farm Fresh Challenge Chupa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love how you stamped the PTI Doily on the background! Very creative!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely! I love that gorgeous stamp and the unique way you added the circle to the background... that looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Chupa! This is STUNNING! Your coloring is FABULOUS and I love the bold look! Thanks for sharing with us at The Tea Room ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring!! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Привет,Ивона!Отдавна не съм публикувала коментари при теб,но редовно следя прекрасните ти творения!Желая ти сладък живот(като в картичката!!)Поздрави!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delish... looks good enough to eat. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Farm Fresh Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card, Chupa!! Love the image and your take on the sketch!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant and Deconstructed Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! You've always got something fabulous to see here, and today's card is utterly delicious! Love the shine on the cherries! Mouthwatering!

    ReplyDelete
  13. brilliant!! the DS paper is a huge it with me (lol!) and again your colouring is stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012