Tuesday, 19 July 2011

More botanical!

Ok guys, I swear it's the last time that I'm spamming a Moxie Fab challenge with my links!...
Most of my cards would have some sort of a flower/bird/butterfly on it, and I just can't resist playing with the Fanatical About Botanical Challenge over and over again.
None the less, as promised - this is the last entry (or two :)) Enjoy!

The first card is with my beloved Flourishes stamps. I haven't inked up the other flower from the Orchids set yet, I figured it's a good time.
I'm far from bragging, but I think I'm getting better with Copics, every time I reach for them. It makes me feel quite happy to see the improvement :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Purely Pomegranate), cream, white, American Crafts (grey); paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: Flourishes (Orchids); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Sky Gray, Khaki); Nestabilities Circles; border punch: EK Success; ribbon: PTI (Fine Linen); buttons

The sketch comes from MOJO200 (unbelievable, I remember participating in the number 100!)



For the colour inspiration, I combined Inkspirations Colour Challenge #78, with FTTC127. In result I've got something that doesn't strictly follow any of these, but I'm sure you can see both in my card. Ugh... do you?? :)



The other card is a CAS, inspired by no one else but the Go-To Gal Teri Anderson herself. She's this week's Featured Stamper on SCS (FS232), and I CASE'd her Thankful Blessings card here. I changed this n' that, but I stuck to her fabulous layout and colours.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft; paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: The Craft's Meow (Celebrating You), PTI (Signature Greetings); ink: Memento (Cantaloupe), Versafine (Onyx Black); Washi tape; paper clip; staples

Thank you for paying me a visit! I hope you'll check out my previous posts too... there's been quite a few in the last days ;)
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning both of them! Love the rich purple on the first one! Great job as always! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Много стилно изпълнение,отново съм впечатлена,поздрави,Ивона!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of the Mojo sektch, Chupa! Love the out of the box orchids and you are becoming a colouring queen :) Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards as always, girlie! I adore the second one with it's shape and fabulous office embellishments!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Iwona! I love the color combo and coloring! So glad you had a chance to play the FTTC with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are both So Beatuiful! Love the rich colors on the first and the Soft Fall colors of the second. Both are just Wonderful!

    Hugs
    Shannon 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa, oh, these cards are lovely. I love the way that you use color. Brilliant colors.

    Well, I am behind on 29 of your posts. Where do you find the time???? I started walking every morning, so that took up the place of my reading blog posts. I am trying to make a habit of walking, LIKE I do crafting. LOL. Ok, I am off to go read your posts. Might not be able to comment on them all, but I do read. Thank you for posting. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW~ Your cards are stunners! So so gorgeous. I love the eclectic, yet complementary designs and rich colors. Amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chupa, both cards are wonderful! Love the coloring, colors, and details! Thanks so much for playing the FTTC Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both your cards are amazing Chupa! I particularly love the colour combo and the flower on your 'grateful' card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are breathtaking! Seriously, I haven't seen coloring like this before. I am really impressed and happy to have found your blog. You have a new follower! Awesome work!! ~ Sabrina @ sabrioletdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. STRIKING!!!! Love how you used the colors Iwona! Thank you for playing
    along :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the coloring on the first one and the second one is just really cool! They are both great!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha, ha, ha (cough) about spamming the challenge ... some other (un-named) people have done that too!! LOL - your colouring in your first card is ABSOLUTELY fantastic ... and the simplicity of the second and those gorgeous unexpected buttons on tape just takes my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Chupa! Thanks once again linking up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012