Friday, 8 July 2011

Paper and Such Release Blog Hop!

Welcome to the very first Paper and Such Release Blog Hop, folks! Today the DT is reveals the four new stamp sets, released this month, and I'll show you the set that I designed.



You should have made it here from the Paper and Such Online blog, where you'll find all the details of the event.

Here's the stamp set! It's called Song In My Heart, and will sell for $12. It consists of the birds image and two sentiments that are big enough, to make a feature on the card alone.


And the card that I made with it... These birds are kingfishers.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (River Rock), American Crafts (black); paper: Basic Grey; stamps: Paper & Such (Song In My Heart); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug), Versa Color (Celadon); Copics; edge distresser; sewing machine; lace trim

You'd want to leave comments on all the DT gals' blogs - by doing so, you get your name entered into the drawing for the entire July Release!!
Next person in the Hop is Janice - have fun and good luck!
Photobucket

32 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! Love, love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa, I looove this ser and your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and that should be set, not ser...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! A 'must have' set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card...and I am sooo in love with this stamp set!!! I'll be ordering it on my next payday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea that you were designing stamps! Wonderful images, gorgeous card. Love the blue and red together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Love the bird stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I LOVE this. It's even better than I thought it'd be. Your coloring is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zawsze kiedy tu wchodzę jestem pełna podziwu dla precyzji z jaką tworzysz swoje prace:) Piękne stemple jeszcze piękniej wykorzystane!! ...no i gratuluję debiutu w gazetach:)
    Dzięki za odwiedziny u mnie i miłe słówko:) Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am soooo loving these stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pretty blue birds! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my FAV set, Chupa - it is so so so gorgeous!!! I'll be inking this one up a lot in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! You guys may convince me to try clear stamps again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous set Chupa!! Love these birds...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry, I'm the anonymous one... :-) Alison H

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic coloring. Those sweet little birds just jump off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This and the waterlily are my faves....and what a great price. Your clouds are so pretty in the bg of those wonderful birds. Great card and inspiration.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely Stunning, I love birds and this set is a must have for me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome set Chupa! Love how you colored your birds.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your birds are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous and love your set!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful stamp set..I LOVE those sentiments...and of course, your card is lovely as well..

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE the colours of the birds - they're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! Those little birdies pop right off the page! Nice work! Love that darling stamp set. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  26. you have made those beautiful birds all the more gorgeous! They look almost real!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The beautiful birds work so well with the sentiments included with the set. Lovely paper crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful project, thanks for the inpspiration!


    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMGosh Chupa... you never cease to amaze me! Once again beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012