Saturday, 9 July 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #19

Hello and happy weekend! I hope yours started well!
For the sketch this week, I broke out of the rut of creating vertical cards, and have a nice horizontal layout for you... I hope you'll like it :)



I pulled out my yet un-inked Waltzingmouse Stamps set - Asian Gardens, for my sample card. It was good to finally use that lovely tree for myself, after seeing so many gorgeous cards made with it.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Raspberry Fizz, Rustic White), American Crafts (brown), recycled kraft; stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Asian Gardens); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Color (Sage), Versa Magic (Spanish Olive), PTI (Fresh Snow); Nestabilities Circles; border punch: EK Success
---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC19.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Have fun :)
Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Oh love that tree and a WMS set I don't have yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning, loving the colour combo and the touch of white stamped on the pink is superb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another fabulous sketch, Chupa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sketch and card, Chupa! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012