Saturday, 16 July 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #20

Hello sweets, happy weekend :)
I can't believe we're up for the 20th sketch this week, the time sure runs quickly!
I'm giving you the sketch sooner this time. I'm away this evening and I wanted to make sure that everything is linked up. This means you've still got two hours to link up your creation for the last week's sketch! Also, remember that if you miss the deadline, you can always leave me a comment and I'll be happy to check out your creation any time.

We're back to the vertical layout... I'm hopelessly in love with them! It's another simple sketch, open to interpretation... that's how I like it :)



My sample card:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Fine Linen, Ripe Avocado), American Crafts (red), recycled kraft; stamps: PTI (Round & Round, Mat Stack 1 - with die, Turning A New Leaf); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves, Cantaloupe, Rhubarb Stalk), Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); Nestabilities Circles; sewing machine

I'm playing with two Summer-themed challenges: PPA102 and Sweet, Sweet Summertime at A Passion For Papertrey :)

---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC20.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Have fun :)
Photobucket


8 comments:

  1. Great sketch, Chupa! I love this set, it is on of my most favorite PTI sets. I will definitely have to pull it out to make a card. TFS. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and beautiful! I love your cards:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how you rocked that Round and Round set, girlie! You make me wanna ink it up all over again! LOVE the subtle stamping of the leaves in the background too :D
    Thanks so much for joining in our Summertime challenge on A Passion for Papertrey (is it winter over there for you?!)
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another fantastic sketch, Chupa! Love your card, the colors, and the dimension! I must see if I can work this schedule in! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Love all the detail and stitching. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh...I love your color combination. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Chupa, I love, love this card. Only you could make a card and put that big splash of red there and it looks fantastic. When I grow up, I want to be like you. LOL. (Actually, I am older than you, I think, so that won't happen) Thank you for the inspiration.

    Okay, I still have 21 post to go. I am going backwards . LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012