Saturday, 23 July 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #21

Hi, sweets! It's high time for the next installment of Sketchbook Saturday, thank you so much for playing along last week! I had a blast, checking out your creations :)
I was feeling like a more complex sketch this evening, I sure do hope you'll like it.



On my sample, I finished the vertical panel with the bracket, rather than the scallops. Of course, you're welcome to interpret the shapes however you want.



Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (brown), recycled kraft; paper: My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found - Union Square, Lush); stamps: Tim Holtz (Flights Of Fancy), Paper & Such (Song In My Heart); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Versa Color (White), Versa Magic (Gingerbread); Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles; seam binding; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; button: My Mind's Eye

I used the colours and theme of Embellish Patterned Paper Color Trends Challenge. A tiny bit of red colour snuck in the corner, but I hope it won't be a problem :)



---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC21.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------
Have fun :)
Photobucket


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Chupa! I love this sketch too. I didn't find time to play last week and was totally bummed. I am sure to find some time this week. The stamps and sweet butterflies are amazing. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Чудесен скеч,а твоята картичка,както винаги,е в страхотни цветове!Поздарви!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is just gorgeous Chupa! Love the sketch - going to try to play this week - life's just been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous combination, the sketch is gorgeous and the neutrals with pop of brilliant blue is superb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty! I really like the pop of color with the butterflies! Thanks for using the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, this is magnificent! Love these colors together and your design and sketch is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh this is Wonderful! Love the rich and elegant earth tones you used an the fun Pops of blue! Just really beautiful! And what a Fabulous Sketch design too.. 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey GF, your card is just divine! Loved the Sketch too and couldn't resist playing along! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, Chupa! Love the sketch and wonderful details of your card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012