I've been waiting with my sample until a late hour (actually, I've been cutting into paper for a couple of hours tonight, but we've been chatting away with hubby and my attention has been heavily compromised :)
I can't stop thinking about a nice warm bed now, so I'll spare myself the pain of waiting and get straight to the point! Here's the sketch:
My card, also inspired by TSTR72 - Relax and Enjoy.
Supplies: cardstock: Canson (yellow), SU! (Old Olive), DCWV (pink), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose); stamps: PTI (Turning A New Leaf), Waltzingmouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 14), Grace Taylor (Celebrate); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Bamboo Leaves), Versa Color (Cinnamon), Versa Magic (Pink Grapefruit); Nestabilities Ovals/Labels 14; organza ribbon; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Swiss Dots); felt; flower die: EZCut; buttons; sewing machine; sticker: Pink Paislee Artisan Elements; mulberry flower
A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- If you upload your card to an online gallery, please use the code SSC22.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz widget, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------Have fun :)