Saturday, 2 July 2011

Some sketches

This is my last post tonight, I promise I won't bug you anymore... I'm going straight to bed after I'm finished :) I had a chance for a crafty evening, something that doesn't happen as often as it used to. I'm usually quite tired and hit the hay early, but tonight I've been feeling quite fresh, so I used this opportunity to make up for some neglected challenges around...
(three-card posts is something that I haven't done for a while either, so I hope you'll enjoy!)
Here goes...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Hibiscus Burst), American Crafts (brown), white; paper: Echo Park Paper; stamps: Flourishes (Humming Along); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa); Copics; Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles; ribbon: SU!; buttons; sewing machine; paper piercer

I made it with the FTTC124 sketch, but as you can see, I altered it a bit :)



Next one, for MOJO197:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (brown, pink), cream; paper: DCWV; stamps: The Greeting Farm (Dressy Anja), Hero Arts; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa); Copics; brown pen; Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; twill ribbon; flower; sewing machine



Lastly, here's one made with the TESC141 sketch, and the colours of Inkspirations Colour Challenge #76:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Baja Breeze), American Crafts (grey), cream; paper: Echo Park Paper, My Mind's Eye; stamps: Taylored Expressions (Discover Your Wings); ink: Memento (London Fog, Summer Sky), Hero Arts (Soft Apricot); red Copic; burlap; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; button; sewing machine

As you can see, I took some freedom with these colours as well... I added grey to the palette, and replaced white with cream.



I hope you like these :) Good night to me & have a good day everyone! xxx
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a VERY productive evening! I don't even know where to start LOVE them ALL! I think my fav is the second one...I have been very into TGF lately and you did such a beautiful job on that one..gorgeous colours, amazing job colouring...just so pretty! The last one is very original..you did an awesome job with the colour combo...it's classic Chupa! Of course, the hummingbird card is lovely, too...I have that stamp set but, haven't used it yet..going to have to pull that one out as soon as I return from my trip...which isn't until the end of July! You did an outstanding job with all three sketches, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa these are all fabulous! The colors are so beautiful and summery! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of card, Chupa. Glad you got some crafty time. Great work on all of the cards. Thanks for joining us again at Inkspirations - love how you used the colour combo. (((hugs))).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the DP you used on all of them and your bows are perfect as well as your coloring!

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All 3 of these are amazing. I have to say that you are the one who sold me on the Hummingbird set. I had to order it. You use it a lot and I LOVE humming birds. Fab job using the sketch. Thanks for joining the girls at FTTC. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. All beautiful cards as usual, Chupa. But the middle one is devine!. I love it. The image and the colours, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful designs, Iwona! Thanks for joining us for Timeless Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three beautiful cards Chupa!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! thanks for playing with us at Inkspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012