Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Summery card

Hi inkers, I thought a post is due after a day's break, and so I sat down to my craft table this evening.
The card that I'll show you, is made with the VLVJul2011 Week 1 sketch, and the colours of cQc92.
It's an good ole' layer card... not much creativity, I'm afraid, but I do like my layers too :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Wild Wasabi), American Crafts (black, turquoise), white; paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: There She Goes (Hibiscus, Holidays Galore); ink: Memento (Bahama Blue, Bamboo Leaves), Hero Arts (Soft Apricot), Versafine (Onyx Black); sewing machine; Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Textile)

Here's the inspiration:


See you tomorrow! Mwah,
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Chupa, I LOVE this! Your use of the colors is fantastic! Thanks for playing along at the ColourQ again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card Chupa!!! The design and colors are divine and the flowers are gorgeously done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - very tropical & fun! Love the stitching too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What'cha talkin' about, girlie?!?! "Not much creativity" - PAH! That's gobbledegook - this is fabulous! I adore those bright bold colours and all the green (of course!)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the embossing and the way you've combined these colours! thanks for playing with us at Colour Q :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Chupa! I love the bold look of this card and the way you used the colors. Thanks for joining us again this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012