Sunday, 7 August 2011

Bear hug

Hello! It's a shame that weekend is behind me and hubby is back to work, but it's good to start a brand new week, that's sure to be full of fun! You'll see :)
Today is going to be a very busy day, I'll have to work on several things that I should have ready by now, but you know me... procrastination is my second name *wink*
None the less, I didn't want to leave you with nothing, and so here goes a sweet something...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white; SU! (Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss), Canson (red); paper: My Mind's Eye (Alphabet Soup); stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie (Glodilocks); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Balck); Copics; border punch: EK Success; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Houndstooth); sewing machine; white gel pen (Signo); buttons; brads

The sketch is August SFYTT, and the colours come from PDCC93:



I'm also entering the card into It's All About the Hair challenge at Copic Oz, and OCC's Oh, the flowers! challenge. The colours also correspond very nicely with my card, and I used no flowers!



Thanks for visiting, I hope your day is super! xoxo
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. What a fun card. I love all your colorful layers.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Fabulous card! I LOVE that little girl, and all the wild paper goes perfect with her wild hair. ;) Great coloring, too. Are/were you a seamstress? Your sewing is so precise and pretty on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love how you colored the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is totally adorable! Love the layers and colors! Procastination is my middle name ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetna jest! Uwielbiam Twoją umiejętność operowania zdecydowanymi kolorami.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable and wonderful. I like the layers and how you colored the image. It is fully fun card and makes big smile on face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ... super gorgeous card ... your colouring is superb, she is such a little cutie! Love the layers and your use of colour and patterned paper is fabulous!
    Great take on the Inspiration Pic and thank you for sharing your creation with us at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! SO many amazing details to adore here in this card Chupa!!! LOVE it!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! Love the layers and the embossed green. The bright colors are so *right* for your girl and I like the way you've placed all those stripes in different directions. Thanks for joining in at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Iwona. I love the colours and papers.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card - she's a cute little girl and your colouring is just wonderful. Love all the different layers. Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card, love all your layers and her fabulous hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A sweet fabulous card...LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super, super sweet, Chupa! LOVE your choice of patterned papers, and your button bits are the perfect, finishing touches to this perfectly colored creation! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO adorable! I love your take on the sketch as well as that gorgeous colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is BEYOND adorable! Awesome, awesome, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012