Monday, 1 August 2011

Birthday Marci

It's the last post for tonight - I promise!
There's been a couple of posts that launched earlier, I hope you'll take the time to see them all :)

This time I'm having some good ole' layers... mmmm! Every now and then, I do love me some :)
I pulled out my Marci stamp for the Copic Oz It's All About the Hair challenge, and tried my best at her hair. Mind you, it was a pretty risky business, since two of the colours that I used for the hair are practically empty by now, so I'm lucky to have had just about enough for this image :)
Therefore you can see in places, the blending not being as smooth as I wish it was...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (light red), American Crafts (deep red), recycled kraft, white; paper: Cosmo Cricket; stamps: La La Land Crafts; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; sewing machine; sticker: SRM Stickers; seam binding; brads

I also used the DS12 sketch:


I hope you like it! Thank you so much for all your visits today, and especially for the wonderful comments :) You rock my world!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I just love Marci from La La Land Crafts. I would love to have her whole line up. You did a fabulous job showcasing her - as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - you did a fabulous job with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. I think her hair is perfect. Love your bright colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa this is adorable! Loving her sweet pigtails and those great papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet and brilliantly coloured!! you have rocked the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colouring! love what you have done with the hair! thank you for colouring with us at COPICOZ. Mandi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012