Monday, 1 August 2011

CAS-ify me - eat cupcake

It's my third post today peeps, so make sure you'll scroll down to see the rest! :)

I'm chiming in with a CAS creation that I just put together, for the VLVAug2011 Week 1 sketch, and the beautiful colours of Jay Gee's Nook challenge #10.
Did you notice that purple becomes HOT??
I did some scoring for the background, and I used a Spica pen to highlight the stars and cupcake word, but it's beyond my abilities to photograph the damn thing :P

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, Canson (light purple), PTI (Plum Pudding); stamps: PTI (Fancy Flourishes), AnnaBelle Stamps (Backgrounds By Design 4, Basic Grey (Cakes); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Sweet Plum, Lulu Lavender, Rhubarb Stalk, Bamboo Leaves); Spica Glitter Pen (Clear), Ice Stickles; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; ScorBuddy

Here's the inspiration. I added a wee bit of other colour to the palette - red & green on my strawberry.


See you later!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Wow! This is hawt!!! Amazing CAS card - just adore that frosting - yummy!! Fabulous embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the background - great idea and the cupcake looks good enough to eat! Thanks for your sweet comments at my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh CAS AND cupcakes? You know how to tug at my heartstrings, girlie ;D Love the row of stars and I can just imagine how wonderful those sparkles are IRL!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentiment - it made me laugh. I would love to know how you got such deep scoring on the background. I have tried and I can't get it like that - it's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that scored background does look amazing. The whole card is gorgeous Iwona. Thanks for playing again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will live by the sentiment, talk about a win win!! gorgeous display of purple, yummy yummy cupcake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Iwona! thanks for playing along with us this month ... cheers Ange

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012