Tuesday, 2 August 2011

CAS-ify me: one layer, baby!

I don't know how it happened, seriously... I made an one layer card! Oh noes!! I should go have my head checked ;)

I took the photo in a different environment. As always, I had a hard time photographing white on white, and the sun shines madly today so it was giving me a strong yellow haze. I just bought a couple of cardstock sheets from a LSS, and used them for the background.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; stamps: PTI (Signature Greetings, Butterfly Dreams, Polka Dot Basics); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, London Fog, Bahama Blue)

It was made on the basis of Cardabilities sketch #36



The colours are taken from CC334 (White, Going Gray, Tempting Turquoise). I hope you like it :)
Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. OMG I love this and it AMAZES me you did all of this with stamping!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and very elegant...wonderful pti butterflies, i have this stamp set...i have to use it more often!!!

    Thank you for playing with us again, hugs, Francesca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! No, no, no don't get that head checked! This is fabby :)
    I am getting curious as to just what can Chupa not conquer?! ;D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012