Sunday, 28 August 2011

CAS-ify me: wishing you

Good morning, inklings! I'm starting early today - I had an opportunity to make this super quick card, another CAS - to my great enjoyment :) As much as I love piling up stuff, it's the simple designs that turn out fine, that are making me feel extra good. It's good to stretch oneself!

I made it for this week's Featured Stamper challenge on SCS (FS238). We are CASEing Lydia, and I honstly couldn't believe she wasn't featured yet... I had to play!
I chose this beautiful card. I decided to reverse the effect for the stamping at the top of the card, and white embossed the flowers, while highlighting them with a brown Copic marker.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, PTI (Simply Chartreuse); paper: Scenic Route; stamps: Hero Arts (Thanks Flowers, Truly Appreciated); ink: VersaMark, Memento (Rich Cocoa); E55 Copic; white embossing powder; border punch: Martha Stewart

I'm also entering the card into PPA108 - Soften The Edges.



Thanks for visiting & see you soon! xxx
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Chupa! I would not have thought of mixing those colours together, but they are perfect! And I love how the simple outlining of the embossed image makes it pop!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and CAS, girly! Love that colour combo and the way you've outlined those flowers with a Copic!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is an amazing card! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the copic/white embossed combo, a must try technique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment to go with your wonderful card! The white on brown looks awesome! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012