Wednesday, 10 August 2011

CASE Study Anniversary Blog Hop winner!

I'm extremely pleased to announce the winner of the Anniversary Blog Hop, that we held last week for CASE Study!
Drum roll please...



It's Tui Nathan!
Tui Nathan wrote...

Wow ... you have cased these wonderfully talented crafters to perfection ... I love every one of your lovely cards ...Fabulous!!!

Congratulations Tui! Please email me at iwona_estera@wp.pl, with your address, and I'll send you the prize ASAP :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo .... thank you, thank you, thank you ...
    Firstly for being the lucky winner of your delicious prize pack and
    Secondly for organising this fantastic blog hop, I thoroughly enjoyed drooling over these gorgeous creations and I totally loved casing them!
    Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next few weeks!
    Happy Aniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012