Thursday, 11 August 2011

CASE Study Challenge #52

After the most amazing Anniversary Blog Hop that you can get, we're launching the new year of inspiration at CASE Study! I couldn't be more excited :)
This month we are doing things a little differently. Last week we asked you to pick a card to CASE, from any DT member, and this time we're being inspired by none else but our fabulous players!

I picked this beauty of a card by Amy, that won our 27th challenge - you can see the relevant post here. This happens to be one of my favourite layouts, and I really like the pairing of neutrals with just a pop of colour.



I changed a couple of details, but stayed true to the overall design.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (River Rock), American Crafts (navy), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Lush); stamps: Penny Black; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Sky Gray); Copics; grosgrain ribbon; Nestabilities Labels 18; button; Pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps

I'd love you to visit the rest of the CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what they cooked up with the inspiration...

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin (taking a break)
Julie Smith
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thank you so much for coming :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. So elegant! I love the way you paired florals with the polkadots. I'm going to have to try that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on wonderful inspiration. I love the inking on the tag and all the wonderful rich colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tribute to Amy's stunner!! perfect blooms and so glad you kept the polka dots when you added the 'Iwona' style!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012