Thursday, 25 August 2011

CASE Study Challenge #54

For the TSG Pumpkins On The Vine Blog Hop, please click HERE!

We are finishing the Anniversary month at CASE Study with style, by giving you a "free for all" challenge this week.
What does it mean? We are asking you to show us YOUR style at its best. No restrictions, no given inspiration - just you and your favourite supplies. Sounds like fun??

Of course we (DT gals) also had the same challenge before us, and here's what I came up with...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Sweet Blush, Ocean Tides, Rustic White, Fine Linen); paper: Echo Park Paper (Victoria Gardens); stamps: PTI (Mat Stack 1, Mega Mixed Messages, Turning A New Leaf); ink: Versa Magic (Pink Grapefruit, Oasis Green), Memento (Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink); ribbon: PTI (Fine Linen); Glossy Accents (Ranger); border punch: EK Success

I combined a couple of my all time favourites on this card: the colour combo, stamps and layout, cut out leaves. I added a couple of accents that I don't often use, like a negative die-cut and a hand-made flower, but I think it's pretty much a "Chupa card" :)
I'm entering this card into A Passion For Papertrey's Anything Goes challenge.

I'd love you to visit the rest of the CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what they cooked up with the inspiration...

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Clare Buswell
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams (skipping this week)

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thank you so much for visiting!!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love the raindrop effects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tha's a fun challenge, I can do that ! Love your card !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I make my way through the blogs of the Design Team, I am inspired and delighted to find the wealth of creativity. This card is very "Chupa"! I feel like I know you better because of seeing it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is gorgeous! love the colours and your stunning flower! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful, girlie! I love your style!!! I'm totally jealous that you can master pretty much all of 'em y'know! ;D
    Thanks for joining in the fun on A Passion for Papertrey too!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, mmm...love me that delish ribbon, rolled flower and dew-dropped leaves! Gorgeous colors and fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So absolutely gorgeous and definitely has that Chupa style I love you for! The rolled rose and the dew drops on the leaves are the perfect accents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful Chupa creation! Love all the details - cut out leaves, rolled flower, ribbon. All gorgeous and all so you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012