Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Dare To Get Dirty - my sketch

Good day to you, my inky friends!
I'm bringing you the last installment of my contribution to the Dare To Get Dirty 2011 challenges.
This time I'm the host, and I'm bringing you a sketch! You wouldn't have guessed, right?? haha
The challenge unveils at 8 am Central Time here at SCS, you'll have to visit the link above, to see the sketch and the rest of the beautiful cards, prepared by my lovely sample makers :)

Here's my card...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (New Leaf, Ocean Tides), American Crafts (black), white; stamps: There She Goes (Spread Your Wings), Hero Arts (Dots and Flowers); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Magic (Sea Breeze), PTI (Fresh Snow); Copics; Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles; EK Success corner rounder; ribbon: PTI (Ocean Tides); Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps

To find all of the DTGD challenges that launched so far, visit DTGD11 forum.
Remember, only Fan Club Members will be able to upload to this event gallery, but everyone will be able to view and comment on the submitted creations.
Thanks for visiting!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. *thud*
    I've died and gone to Green Heaven, right?! ;D Seriously FABBY, girlie! LOVE it!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the high contrast colour combo! The butterfly image is beautiful and so is the sentiment :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to check out my blog today....I was channeling you and your fabulous style! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great green card, Chupa!

    Are you on the If The Shoe Fits challenge?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012