Sunday, 28 August 2011

Deer friend

I'm back as I promised!
This time with some good ole' layers and Copics... don't you just love that dear?? :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, DCWV, white; paper: Cosmo Cricket (Nutmeg); stamps: The Greeting Farm (Forest Friends); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa); Copics; Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles; brown pen; baker's twine; flower: Maya Road; border punch: Fiskars

I made it with this week's Deconstructing Sketch (DS16). It's a wonderful layout, I couldn't wait to play with it :)


I'm also playing with JAI82, which is to use something that we haven't used for a long time. This Cosmo Cricket paper pad was the first one I ever bought. I still have it in a big part, but rarely ever use it any more. Same for that TGF set, I honestly don't remember when I last inked it up. Might have been before Copics :)

That's all for tonight, but I sure will make an appearance tomorrow. I wouldn't leave you neglected for too long ;) Smooches,
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Downright adorable! I love the rich colors. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too adorable! Love the layers and the dear is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Reminds me so much of fall coming soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...I am about to make a baby card for a friend and I was thinking about using this sketch...or your sketchbook Saturday sketch (which is why I'm visiting your blog...and just a few minutes ago, I was going through my stamps and decided to use this exact same image....guess we're on the same wavelength right now...you know what they say...great minds think alike ;)
    Very sweet card, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is colored SO WELL. I hope I can one day color like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SUPER adorable!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darn cute!!! the colouring is absolutely amazing, love love love the flower too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute - such a great layout too. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning colours and such a cute image, this is a really gorgeous card Chupa.
    Thanks for joining us at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Chupa as always! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012