Sunday, 21 August 2011

Featured stamper card

Good morning, sunshines! I was extremely lucky to be able to finish this little thing before Chuplet woke up, so I thought I'd better share before the chores of the day consume the rest of my time :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (grey), American Crafts (brown), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Six By Six : Honey Cake), Scenic Route (on label only); stamps: Sweet n' Sassy (Everyday Miracles); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Nestabilities Labels 18; Liquid Pearls (Platinum); Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; grosgrain ribbon; flower: Prima; border punch: EK Success

The card was made for this week's Featured Stamper challenge on SCS (FS237). This time around we're CASEing the sweet and talented Korin, and I chose this beauty by her. Can you tell I've been feeling like layers? In the end I actually reduced the number of layers that Korin had on hers... mad woman! :)
I will pop in again in a few hours, with my TSG challenge card (once I've got it done, that is). I hope you're having a fabulous day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Chupa love your gorgeous mix of colors here! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are really into the mood of layering...love the butterfly and the flower that outstand the card.
    I see you have the scalloped border puncher from EK Success. I have been looking for this puncher but cant get anywhere..can you recommend anywhere? Thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. and also thanks for dropping by at my blog with lovely comments, appreciate much and do keep it in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012