Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Filled with sun

Good evening, friends :)
I have to be frank with you, I'm in the midst of the craziest week you can get, and it certainly will be an insane month as a whole. I've never felt so fulfilled as a Designer - I'm starting on several exciting adventures that I hope will bring me lots of joy. At the same time, here's so much of it that I know there must be cuts done or some options discarded, or my personal life will get affected.
We're also still battling with financial problems, and I'm living with hope that Zuzia will finally get a brother or sister. My head is literally all over the place...
I'm interested to see where life will lead me by the end of this year.

As for tonight, I choose to not think about anything, and indulge myself in what I like best. Some people spend their evenings mindlessly staring at their TV screens, I prefer to unleash my creativity :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI ( Harvest Gold), DCWV (turquoise), white; paper: Cosmo Cricket (Material Girl); stamps: Layers Of Color (Sent With Love, Vintage Roses); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Balck); Copics; satin ribon; sewing machine; border punch: EK Success, Fiskars; string; button; butterfly punch: Martha Stewart

I used the MOjO203 sketch,


along with the colour inspiration from PPA105 and The Ribbon Reel Challenge #8 - Citrus Sunshine.



Thank you so much for letting me rave a little :) Hugs,
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. This verse always helps me when I'm not quite sure what's ahead. I hope it brings you peace in your endeavors.
    " Trust in the LORD with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5,6.
    -Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creative talent knows no bounds! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,beautifully cut ... so precise ... gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chupa, first off this card is stunning!!! Love those flowers. Congraulations on all your newest designing endeavors, as well!! I hope you find a great fulfillment and wish you the best in expanding your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a great start to the challenge, this is beautiful! I love th papers and the fabulous flower so beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Hoping for all the best for you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is very cute. Love the color combo from PPA! Thanks for sharing on Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you definately unleashed your creativity with this bright and vibrant card. Those yellow roses are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome card! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card - LOVE those colors and the sketch together! You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad your creativity is blessing you, it certainly blesses us! This is a stunning joyful card! Beautifully made!

    Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful! Love the colors and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chupa, this card really is to die for! I LOVE the contrast in the beautiful colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is wonderful Chupa.! Love the colors, layers and the flourish of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really beautiful with so many gorgeous details - the punched border, the sweet butterflies, the button and bow, the flowers and the layout - just fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the way your butterflies just seem to pop out of the paper, fab card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012