Thursday, 11 August 2011

Flourishes release challenges

Hello, sweets! I'm back with a couple of cards, for this month's release challenges in Flourishes blog. I hope you will check out my CASE Study post as well - scroll down to check it out :)
The new Flourishes stamps this month are amazing, have you seen the sneaks yet?? I know I say it every month, but they never get any worse!
I decided to have a go at their release challenges, and I started with the Scavenger Hop.



The challenge is to collect 8 different "ingredients" while hopping, and design a card around it. I made mine with one of the favourites - the Lenten Rose set.
I had no sketch to work with this time (it's a no-combine challenge), so the card is as simple as can be...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Melon Berry), Grant (grey), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose); stamps: Flourishes (Lenten Rose); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; wrinkled ribbon; Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps

The other challenge is FTTC130 - "Be Fruitful", and the requirement is to include fruit in my design. Here's what I came up with...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, Grant (brown), white; paper: Basic Grey (Curio), Collections; sticker: Glitz Design; stamps: Flourishes (Peaches and Cherries); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); lace trim; staples; string; button: My Mind's Eye; sewing machine; burlap

I always wanted to paper-piece these peaches :)
Thank you for visiting my little ole' blog today! xoxo
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Both of these are wonderful! I love the rich red colors of your lenton roses. Your peaches are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what beautiful cards. I love the lace with the peaches and those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Iwona! Thanks for joining us for both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iwona, my sweet friend...what else can I say...
    ..you rock these stamps and the cards are GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you for hanin' out with us :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are amazing!! I like the DPs and layout on the peach card. Fabulous as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chupa, both cards are scrumptious! Love all the fabulous textures and elements! Awesome! Thanks for playing along with the FTTC this week, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012