Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Focusing on sentiment

You can find the TSG Blog Hop HERE,
also please make sure you check out my Lime Tart GD post HERE.
Thanks!

I played with a couple of challenges this morning, luckily I was able to whip up this card in the proverbial "mean time" :)
I'm finding myself using a lot of Liquid Pearls lately... I hope you don't mind me being monothematic :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white, American Crafts (brown), Core-Dinations (light brown & green - embossed); paper: Echo Park Paper (Victoria Gardens); stamps: Flourishes (Humming Along); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa), Versa Color (Sage), Hero Arts (Soft Apricot); Copics; Nestabilities Labels 14; Liquid Pearls (Pastel Raspberry); sewing machine; string; twill ribbon; flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts; border punch: EK Success; pinking shears; chipboard: Tattered Angels

The sketch comes from MOJO205. It's a very interesting sketch, if quite detalied, true to Mojo style. I also took the colour inspiration from TSTR76 - peach, pink, green & neutrals. What a divine photo that is! mmmm....



Lastly, I'm playing with FTTC132, where we're asked to focus on sentiments. There are many lovely sentiments in the Flourishes sets, I like using them as much as the images. None the less, I couldn't resist adding that cute hummingbird too :)
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, especially if you were forced to do this again tonight... no mercy from Chupa! mwahahaha
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. very pretty as always.
    love ur birdie and you coloring. :)
    hugs
    Alyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chupa this is just beautiful - so love visiting here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Gorgeous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE love this Chupa. You know what I love so much about this? That you color your Hummingbird and unusual color. It works perfectly. Everything flows perfectly. Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Chupa!! Thank you for sharing your adorable card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Iwona! I just love all the beautiful aspects to your card this week. Thanks for playing along with us for Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this...it's so YOU! You also did a phenomenal job colouring that fab hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL card Iwona! Love the sentiment :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Gorgeous Iwona!! Wonderful take on the all challenges! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012