Thursday, 25 August 2011

Glitz Design - bannerific

Hello sweets, I've got a new Glitz Design post ready for you!
I didn't plan on this, but there's a banner on each of my cards. I love banners but I don't seem to use them often enough... They're also placed in the same spot - but the layouts are different. Let's get to it!

The alphabet stickers on the card below, spell "smile". It's a gold lettering on red background and I have trouble photographing it.
I took advantage of the Paper Layers, and cut out the girl and the banner out of one of the "Love Games" papers. These papers are quite thin, so I'm always adhering them into cardstock before cutting out bits off it.



Glitz Design "Love Games" papers: Stripe, Scorecard, Polka
Glitz Design "Love Games" Whatnot
Glitz Design "Love Games" Paper Layers
Glitz Design "Love Games" Peek-A-Boo
Glitz Design "Scarlett" Titles Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design Frosting Red & Black

Other: cardstock: Canson (black); sewing machine; string; Dizzy Doily die: My Favorite Things

I took the layout from the current OCC challenge:



This time a Peek-A-Boo banner, made it onto the baby card. I embellished it with some pom-pom trim and a gingham bow.



Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" papers: Stripe, Scorecard, Polka
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse " Whatnot
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Paper Layers
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Peek-A-Boo
Glitz Design Cream Teeny Alpha

Other: cardstock: SU! (yellow); pom-pom trim; gingham ribbon; ; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Paisley);buttons; sewing machine

The sketch this time comes from Inkspirations Challenge #83:



I hope you like them :) Thank you for visiting! xoxo
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. These really turned out gorgeous! So different and a great balance for such dark bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards - where do you find all these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eclectic feel of your first card and the way you've interpreted the OCC sketch is really interesting. It all comes together beautifully! Thank you for sharing your talent with us on Our Creative Corner this week, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an honor reading your comment on my blog - it means a lot to me :)
    And I must say, that your blog is really worth taking the time to study thoroughly. What an inspiration ... LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chupa, I just love how you used the sketch and all of the beautiful detail you added to your card. The banners are such a great accent. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012