Thursday, 25 August 2011

I scrapped...

Please scroll down for the TSG Blog Hop and the CASE Study post. Thanks! :)

I was browsing through a scrapbooking magazine this morning, and I had an urge to make a layout. I get this feeling now and then but most of the time I shy away from it due to lack of experience and the fact that I just can't take a good photo of a layout.
I may be saying the latter every time I post a scrapbooking page, but it gives you an idea on how annoyed I am with the subject... I should really use a tripod for a job like this :/

Anyhoo, I had an idea to combine the Embellish Embossed Flowers Color Trends Challenge with the Fabulous Felt Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I wet embossed the PTI flowers in the top left corner (as well as the bee in the bottom), and I used some felt letters, a funky flower paper clip and a square of felt for my "mosaic".
You be the judge whether it's an acceptable job. I'm very much on the edge with it, although I must say that with every new LO that I make I seem to do better little by little :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (kraft), white; paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: PTI (Out On A Limb Sentiments); ink: VersaMark, Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); clear embossing powder (Hero Arts); sewing machine; mini pegs; tag: Pink Paislee; paper clip; alphabet stickers: American Crafts, Glitz Design; chipboard bird: Collections; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; wooden button; sentiment die-cut: SEI; red marker



Here's a couple of close-ups:









Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow! xx
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I love the colors you used! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my goodness! is there anything you don't make look beautiful???!!! this is one fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You scrapped, you rocked, you conquered! I'm no expert of course but I know what I like! I think it also helps when the subject of the photographs is so darn cute! :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO! Love all of the little details like the clear embossing, bird, and those adorable clothespegs! You Zuzia is so sweet and cute and what a great photo of her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really awesome layout Iwona you should really do this more often. Like those pictures they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Acceptable schacceptable. Are you kidding? This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chupa! Thanks for linking this up to the Fabulous Felt challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Congrats on the win. LOOOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012