Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Inky evening

"Classic" crafty evenings in this house don't happen too often any more, with me going wild with the fabulous challenges around, but tonight I was fortunate enough to make an exception, and I've got three cards to share. I will make it short & sweet, since I've still got some CASE Study stuff to manage before going to bed.

A card with SC346 sketch, and FTTC131, where we're asked to use pink, button, lace & ribbon.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, cream; paper: Echo Park Paper (Life Is Good); stamps: Flourishes (Peaches and Cherries); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; sewing machine; Die-Namics Notebook Edge die (My Favorite Things); lace trim; button; wrinkled ribbon



One for MOJO204 and CTD155:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, cream, PTI (Lemon Tart), American Crafts (brown); paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose - Gertie); stamps: PTI (Out on a Limb Sentiments, Beautiful Blooms II); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart, Rose Bud); Dizzy Doily die (My Favorite Things); sewing machine; button



Lastly, one with VLVAug2011 Week 3 sketch, and the colours of cQc#98:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (turquoise), white; paper: Echo Park Paper (For The Record); stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Say It Loud), Penny Black (Betsy Bluebell); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Magic (Gingerbread); Copics; sewing machine; ribbon; Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; Die-Namics Notebook Edge die (My Favorite Things)



Thank you so much for checking out my cards, I hope they inspired you just a tad :)
Please make sure you'll see my previous post from today, I'm Guest Designing for Lime Tart! Also, I hope you'll join us in the Whimsy Stamps blog hop, commencing at noon EST. It's another GD gig this week... :)
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Love your cards, Chupa, especially the Cherries one! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards Chupa, they're all so cheerful and summery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are amazing Chupa. I love the colored cherries. Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a busy girl! Beautiful cards. Love the sentiment with the cherry card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three cards are beautiful. I LOVE how you put a button on the centre of the stamped flower on your second card...and I LOVE the colour combo on the third...that said, they're ALL gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuuuute cards! And I always love seeing the cards you come up with for the Create blog Cards challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABBO CARDS GF!!! I love them all..thanks for joining us at the FTTC :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are ALL gorgeous! That little girl holding the bouquet is adorable. Amazing colouring! Amazing use of this weeks colours. Thanks for playing along again this week at ColourQ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love all of your cards Chupa! Betsy Bluebell is adorable! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been busy as always Iwona :):) I love how you colored the cherries! All cards are so sensational! So glad you could join us for the FTTC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012