Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Inky evening!

Hello again, sweets. I'm sorry for "spamming" you, it figures that it's my fourth post today!
For the TSG Fabulous Blog Hop please click HERE, also please scroll down for my other cards, including the Lime Tart GD post :)

I'm having a pleasantly productive day and my mojo seems to have a good time, so I carried on and decided to play a couple more challenges, before I get to the stuff for tomorrow (yes, there's the CASE Study card and the last day of TSG sneaks still to be done...)
However, I must be brief so that I don't go to sleep too late... ;)

I haven't played with a Some Odd Girl image for a long time, and after seeing this month's lovely release, I decided to colour in this gorgeous girl for a back to school card.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (blue), American Crafts (brown), white; paper: Bella Blvd (Man of the House); die-cut: October Afternoon; stamp: Some Odd Girl (digi); Copics; alphabet stickers: American Crafts; striped ribbon; buttons; border punch: Fiskars

I took the sketch from SC347, and the colours from cQc#99, but as you can see I altered both. I skewed the panel in the sketch for extra movement, and added a few colours to the palette.



On the second card, I'm playing with TLC339, which is to CASE the first card we ever saved to our Favourites on SCS. I believe this was the one, and I still like it a lot so I didn't change much :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (dark blue), American Crafts (brown), recycled kraft, Core'Dinations (embossed white), PTI (Summer Sunrise, white; stamps: There She Goes (Dream A New Dream); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Cyan); Copics; Nestabilities Circles/Scalloped Circles; border punch: EK Success; grosgrain ribbon; decorative sticker: Pink Paislee; Liquid Pearls (Platinum); pearls: Kaisercraft; paper piercer

I'm sorry for the fuzzy sentiment here. I stamped it first in brown but decided that it doesn't stand out well enough, so I over-stamped with black, and I happened to miss the exact spot. Ugh!
I will leave you to it for now, and only be back tomorrow midnight EST, with my cards for TSG and CSC. I hope you'll have a fabulous day! Cheers,
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Both cards are fantastic! A total A+ for working those colors, too! Fantastic, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards...love the colours and graphic impact of the first one and fab sketch on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Cards Chupa! Such a cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMY GORGEOUS CARDS, Chupa! I always know I'm in for a treat @ your blog! Thank you so much for playing at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012