Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Lime Tart Guest Designer - Week 1

Good morning! (well, at least for the Aussies... and good evening for the rest of you, inklings :)

I have a fun announcement to make today. I've been asked by Philippa, the owner of Lime Tart, to Guest Design for a couple of weeks, and if you guessed that I said yes, than you're right!! :)
Lime Tart is an Australian store that offers a variety of fun kits, Copic Club, and some fabulous stamps, papers and embellies to suit many styles.
I will chime in every Wednesday for the next two months, with a new card made with some goodies from the store, and I hope I will help you with some enabling along the way... lol!

My first card is made with the stamp that I ADORE - Henry With Love Balloon from Whiff Of Joy. Seriously, just look at this sweet face... Love this lil' guy!!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Canson (red, grey), white; paper: Echo Park Paper (Victoria Gardens); stamp: Whiff Of Joy (Henry With Love Balloon); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; Dizzy Doily die: My Favorite Things; sewing machine; flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

Another drool-worthy thing on this card is the papers... mmmm! My heart melted as soon as I saw this Echo Park paper pad. It's quite different from the regular EP style, it has a vintage & very feminine feel to it. I'm seeing myself abusing it in the weeks to come, and as it usually happens with my most coveted papers, I might get a couple of 12x12 sheets as well, so that I'm sure that I don't run out of the goodness :)

Anyway, here's another shot of the card, with a better view of the sentiment...

Photobucket

... and a close-up of the little guy. Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks??

Photobucket

Of course I couldn't have gotten through the design process, without some help in a form of a sketch, and this one comes from Wild Orchid Challenge #30.



Thank you for checking out my post! Please take some time to visit the Lime Tart store, as well as the fabulous Zest Blog - I vouch for the inspiration that you will find there, especially the fabulous tutorials. Cheers,
PhotobucketLink

5 comments:

  1. Chupa your card is awesome! Love that little mouse, your colouring is perfect! Thanks for the heads up, I'll just have to head over to Lime Tart and have a look for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card... love that bright red...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! Great colours, colouring and love all the elements you've used - looks amazing as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so adorable! Henry looks fab and love your papers and what you have done with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at WOCC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012