Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Lime Tart Guest Designer - Week 3

Good evening peeps, I would like to share with you another Lime Tart Guestie post!
I'm back with some more Whiff Of Joy, and the gorgeous critter below is called Puff Heart Dragon.
I think I'm getting hooked on these sweet WOJ images, they're super fun to colour! There's a big selection of gorgeous stamps in the store, you can check them out here.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (black, yellow), Canson (red), white; paper: Echo Park Paper (For The Record, Dots & Stripes); stamp: Whiff Of Joy (Puff Heart Dragon), PTI (Mega Mixed Messages); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Chocolate Pearls: Flourish with a Bling; grosgrain ribbon; button: Basic Grey; black pen; string

I'm playing with the MOJO206 sketch:



Thank you for visiting! Please take some time to visit the Lime Tart store, and don't forget to take a peek in the Zest Blog too, for a fresh portion of inspiration from the Design Team.
PhotobucketLink

6 comments:

  1. I'm just in love with the dragon! Your color selection, paper choices, and coloring...mmmm--just FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa! I love your dragon - your coloring/shading is just perfect! Your card just makes me SMILE! Really cute! I like your clever button bow with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling image!! WOJ have some of the most divine wee images! Great colouring and use of patterned paper yet again!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, girl. This is just the cutest card ever! I love that 'sweet' dragon image and the fabulous coloring. The papers are so pretty... the button/twine/ribbon combo looks great. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, this is too stinking adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012