Saturday, 6 August 2011

Look who's in the Limelight!

I'm breaking the schedule with the first fun announcement for today... I hope you'll scroll down to see my cards from this morning!

I'm so very excited to finally be able to spill the beans... I'm this month's Limelight Designer for Flourishes! Wahoo!



What it means, is that on four consecutive Sundays (starting tomorrow), I will share something made with the wonderful Flourishes stamps. These will be shared exclusively on the Flourishes blog, so you'll want to visit this link every Sunday at 12.00 CT, to see what I cooked up.
I'll see you tomorrow, with my first installment! :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I just saw over at Flourishes, can't wait to see your projects :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girly your are doing quite well hu? So happy for you. You already know I love your work especially with the Flourishes images. Congrats. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll, girlfriend :) Enjoy being in the limelight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Chupa, you are on fire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012